Was going to go to :
- Circus class
Instead I felt a little under the weather due to a few suspected culprits:
- Maybe ate some gluten
- Maybe got sneezed in the face by a li’l baby
- Maybe cleaned the bathroom at work and didn’t wear gloves and some of the floor-suds splashed into my face also I have the plague now forget about me run run while you still can
- Maybe someone else at work is sick
So instead of circus I:
- Went to the store to make some ginger-rich stir fry
- Opened a bag of quinoa and spilled it alllll over the counter (see below). Was sad. Mom told me not to be sad. Was less sad out of obedience.
- Made some stir fry. Te gusta Thai Coconut peanut sauce?? (Pro tip: add a hint of lime and…$$$$)
- Lino-stamped a few pages of a poetry book I hath purchased for a friend. Juli-yeah and I are filllllling it with notes and sketches and art and poetry. I love it. Love it. (If you love books…was this the wrong thing to do? Are we using books wrong? Discuss).
- Cleaned the piggy cages (why does Kiwi smell like an old man?? Asking for a friend)
- Dyed my hair indigo (which. I. am. loving. This year’s Lenten shade of purple > last year’s Lenten shade of purple, probably because this one is more blue/ that one was more red, this one fades out to silver and I look like a ice fairy up in here) because I am actually lectoring the Chrism Mass on Thursday with Jesus and the Archbishop and I wanted my hair to look intentionally purple…not faded-purple. I’m sure my boss (a priest, will be at the Chrism Mass) and my mother are thrilled.
And for now: bed.
- My fuzzy-sock-like sheets, in lettuce green, the color of my room.
- My snuggie covered in monkey faces that I once won in some kind of contest
- The quilt I stole from sister’s bed, since she is in Omaha and I was cold
- The quilt I made in grade-school with my aunt
- The fuzzy blanket that was a gift where I was like, “A blanket?” but now I realize it is soft and warm and my favorite.