Sometimes churches or faith groups or youth groups ask me to come and share my experience/ the teaching of the church, and I am happy to do so.
Pretty much anything about faith/ saints/ theology is fair game. Note that, while my higher education is in Communications/ public speaking, I don’t have an educational background in theology, only years of experience. But…ask me! If I’m not the right person for you, I can usually recommend someone else.
References available upon request. Donation depends on the size of the group and distance. I’m flexible, but also thorough in my prep, so I appreciate something to offset my time.
Some talks I’ve given include:
- St. Anastasia Advent by Candlelight in Troy, MI “Ste. Anne as a Woman of Advent” (December 2017)
- Diocese of Saginaw Youth Conference keynote on Faith and Evangelization – (September 2017)
- Michigan Catholic Young Adult Conference “Witness through Prayer and Discernment” (April 2017)
- Building Bridges to a Culture of Life Pro-life Youth Conference – Chastity talk for Middle Schoolers (April 2016)
- Shrine LIFE young adult group in Royal Oak, MI. “Adventageous | Planning for a personalized Advent” (November 2015)
- BRICK youth group in Dearborn, MI. “The hard questions presented by St. Maria Goretti,” (November 2015)
- Shrine LIFE young adult group in Royal Oak, MI. “Purgatory, All Saints Day, All Souls Day, and Halloween” (October 2014)
- Wayne State Newman Center “Dancing through Theology of the Body,” (January 2014)