1. I want to use up most if not all of my gift cards.
They hang heavy over my head otherwise.
I don’t use them because gifts make me uncomfortable.
GET OVER YOURSELF, NELL. USE THEM.
So, yeah…anyone want to go out to dinner? 😀
2. Bird watch. At least once.
Sign up for my AARP membership next year.
3. Stargaze. At least once.
I love using my star-chart!
Did you know that I took a college course in astronomy? I did. Higher learning, people.
4. Host a formal dinner with all the stops.
RSVP cards! Place settings! A million courses! Candles! Flowers!
The one catch? I want it all to be gluten-free/ meat-free…just like me.
5. Make more music.
I’m terrified of this one. Hold me to it. Invite me to sing in public at masses and stuff. I don’t do it because I’m not good enough, but I also never practice. Vicious cycle.
Also, yo yo yo, I have other plans, but I need to flesh them out, first.
5.5 MANDOLIN NATION
6. LEARN CURSIVE
If you email me your address, though, I will send you a postcard in cursive. This will help me practice.
Sorry I didn’t do this sooner.
7. Run head-long into God’s mercy.
It is the year of mercy, after all.
8. (Maybe do some funky theater?)
(I want to).
(Tell me you want it, too).
9. Fly kites. At least once. ❤
This was one of my favorite childhood activities. I want to do it again.
10. Go to Poland. And Mexico.
11. Host a Lenten retreat.
Holler at your girl if you’d like to be on that committee.
Including but not limited to:
(1) A hat for my friend’s kid
(2) A skirt with box pleats
13. 54-day rosary novena
Go big or go home.
13. Start an Etsy shop?!?!?!
Equally terrified. Those in the know–give me knowledge.
14. FALL IN LOVE
Just kidding. I have no heart.
15. Really, really pursue Detroit more courageously
I am taking steps. Pray for me.
I’m serious this time. First lesson starting: tomorrow.
(But, for real. Saturday lessons).
17. Maybe be in a circus showcase?!?!?
18. Host a triathlon for my hood-rat friends. And complete it. 🙂
19. Learn a whole heck of a lot about Joy.
That’s what I’ve got. What about you?! Any plans? 😀 Fail to plan, plan to fail, guys. Here’s to 2016!!