Have you ever stopped exercising for, like, a week, and then, when you go back, everything is weird and hard and you’re sore again because your body is like, “wut?” even though the stuff you did used to be super standard?
Because that just happened to me last Friday. At the circus gym. Even though I had been doing circus stuff for weeks and weeks beforehand. My feet are bruised anew. My shoulders are sore again.
PLUS there was this guy at the gym who knew ALL THE THINGS and he was swinging about like the strongest athlete of all, and I was like, “Do not make a fool of thyself, N,” so I didn’t even attempt anything too hard. Full disclosure.
(He was nice, though. He played some acrobatics with me, at the end of the night. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.)
That’s how I feel about the blahg, on some level. I have a bunch o’ pics on my camera. But, I’m like, “How do go about writing, again?”
Post-every-play-ever, there is always a bit of a slump, I think.
So, yeah. That’s where I am. But, I’m back now, too. I want to try to post something every day this week. You deserve it. You really do.
Today I renew my consecration to Mary. The best. Love it.
Things we can talk about this week:
1. Detroit and things I love (standard, I know)
2. Embarrassing things I have done in my life (because people love this kind of dirt, right?!?!)
3. Things that bug me\ SECRET THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
4. I don’t know. I forgot how to write, remember?
5. You can tell me what you’d like to write, and I’ll write about it. This is my solemn vow. If you comment on it, I will write about it. WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS.
6. I thought about writing an email to Father Ryan today and being like, “Do you know what we should start? A podcast where people ask us relationship questions it would be hilarious WE’RE BOTH SINGLE.”
7. I didn’t do that, because I decided to establish a kind standard where I don’t bug him about things that aren’t all that important.
8. But really, though, his relationship advice is one I use a lot. Or, my friends use it. That’s right, my friends. Cough.
10. I’ll love you forever.
11. Good night.