|Dimensions||35 × 28 × .004 cm|
Black, Brown, Teal
St. Joan of Arc Original Linocut
Hand-carved and hand-stamped with extra love, this original lino is a homage to St. Joan of Arc–her courage, strength, and faith. She’s facing the sunrise, with her famous quote held in a flag above her head–“I am not afraid; for God is with me,” the quote continues on her armor, “I was born to do this.”
Around the edge is a favorite verse of mine, Isaiah 41:10.
I stamped this, so it’s not a digital copy. In fact, it might even come with my fingerprints on the back, from when I pressed the ink from the block onto the paper.
– I elect to use oil-based inks, as I love their deep, rich hues.
– The lightweight printmaking paper (Strathmore) is 11″x 14″, artwork is approximately 8″x 10″
– Because this is hand-stamped, there will be slight variations from print to print, making each print unique
– The print is sold unframed, but, I made the paper a size that is super easy to find in most stores. I figured I’d save you the $ on shipping.
– Print will come in a plastic sleeve, with some protective cardboard, in a bubble mailer.
This print comes in black. I do have other inks, though, if you request them. I just like the way it looks in black.