Owl with Ice Cream Original Linocut
Hand-carved and hand-stamped with extra love, I made this Owl stamp originally for my niece, whose name also starts with “O.” The owl is eating ice cream…because we like ice cream…and why not? 🙂
I stamped this, so it’s not a digital copy. In fact, it might even come with my fingerprints on the back, from when I pressed the ink from the block onto the paper.
– I elect to use oil-based inks, as I love their deep, rich hues.
– The lightweight printmaking paper (Strathmore) is 5″x7″, artwork is approximately 4″x6″.
– Because this is hand-stamped, there will be slight variations from print to print, making each print unique
– The print is sold unframed, but, I made the paper a size that is super easy to find in most stores. I figured I’d save you the $ on shipping.
– Print will come in a plastic sleeve, with some protective cardboard, in a bubble mailer.