Our Lady of Perpetual Help Original Linocut
Hand-carved and hand-stamped with extra love, this original lino was inspired by my local Archbishop and his devotion to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I, too, have a devotion to Our Lady, and I know that her inspiration helps me be a better woman. Around the frame are the words of the traditional prayer, “Our Help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” (That, too, is a favorite of the Archbishop. Inspiration fueled!)
I stamped this, so it’s not a digital copy. In fact, it might even come with my fingerprints on the back, from when I pressed the ink from the block onto the paper.
– I elect to use oil-based inks, as I love their deep, rich hues.
– The lightweight printmaking paper (Strathmore) is 5″x7″, artwork is approximately 4″x6″.
– Because this is hand-stamped, there will be slight variations from print to print, making each print unique
– The print is sold unframed, but, I made the paper a size that is super easy to find in most stores. I figured I’d save you the $ on shipping.
– Print will come in a plastic sleeve, with some protective cardboard, in a bubble mailer.