Floral Fox Original Linocut
Hand-carved and hand-stamped with extra love, I made this fox stamp for my niece. It’s actually a “vixen,” though…a girl fox. 🙂 She has a sweet, fluffy tail and some nature designs in her coat. I think you’ll love to meet her!
I stamped this, so it’s not a digital copy. In fact, it might even come with my fingerprints on the back, from when I pressed the ink from the block onto the paper.
– I elect to use oil-based inks, as I love their deep, rich hues.
– The lightweight printmaking paper (Strathmore) is 5″x7″, artwork is approximately 4″x6″.
– Because this is hand-stamped, there will be slight variations from print to print, making each print unique
– The print is sold unframed, but, I made the paper a size that is super easy to find in most stores. I figured I’d save you the $ on shipping.
– Print will come in a plastic sleeve, with some protective cardboard, in a bubble mailer.